5.0 out of 5 stars Everything just clicked!
I have been "studying" the Law of Attraction for some time now (long before 'The Secret' came on the scene) , but my skills at manisfesting were a lot to be desired. I had read "Ask and it is Given" about 4 years ago, but just didn't connect with it; it all felt a little too "woo-woo" for me. However, more and more people have been speaking about the impact Abraham/Hicks...
Published on 4 Mar. 2009 by Vanessa Vinos

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of their best....
I love Abraham and have a lot of their material, but I would recommend other DVDs over this for anyone who is just starting out with the material. For one thing it is much shorter in length than any of the Law of Attraction in Actions DVDs. I think The Secret Behind the Secret is much much better and I would recommend this and any of the LOA DVDs as mentioned above.
Published on 22 Jan. 2010 by shaumbra

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The missing link, 22 May 2010
Ray Davies (South East London. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning To Attract Wealth, Health And Happiness (Paperback)
I have read many many self improvement / self help books over the years including the Secret, every one of them has given me a little extra momentum BUT always left me feeling that there was either something I had not found, something I had not understood, or more than likely, probably something that was missing from the book that the author was at that point unaware of. If I can explain, it felt like on my driveway for example I had this fabulous priceless motor car but a piece of this magnificent car was missing, a spark plug or petrol, or something I could not see or understand or was even aware of which made the car somewhat not much use. I was like that car, a fabulous creation but with a part missing, a vital part, the missing link to make the whole thing work properly, I suspect a lot of people are in the same situation. This book, Money and the Law of Attraction for me is an explanation of that vital missing link written in such detail and clarity that I have never read or understood in any other book, truly an explanation of that vital missing link that makes us all tick, the very basis of life. This book has seriously challenged my thinking and given me tremendous hope for now and the future, now for the first time a lot of what has been going wrong in my life makes complete sense, and I now know I have the ability, the understanding and the help with this book to put those wrongs to right and keep them that way. Its a book that may require many readings to take on board what is really a very simple but hugely misunderstood premise,

I send my love and gratitude to the authors Esther and Jerry Hicks, and good fortune to all who read this review. Ray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Esther and Jerry do it yet again...., 29 Aug. 2008
I was awaiting this book coming out as I have read 4 of their other major books and their (or Abraham's) perspective has just totally changed everything. I wasnt searching for answers/solutions or anything else really but just came accross their book "Ask and it's given". If you're open minded to things then after reading their books it would be hard to turn back to how life was before (for the better may I add!) This book is another sure success and it is, as with all their books, easy to read and covers the law of attraction regarding money but also all other areas. I enjoyed The Secret and have read a lot of books on this subject but I do keep coming back to Esther and Jerry Hicks, for me so far they are the bench mark in this area and provide much information and knowledge but in an understable way for many. There is nothing to lose only much to gain by reading this or any of their books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book on how the law of attraction works.., 5 Sept. 2009
Listening to the CD as I write this - free CD with book. Excellent book on HOW the law of attraction works and how to apply it.

Yes, I noticed it actually works within days.. I was in bed with flu symptoms - normally this would knock me out for 7-10 days and then only with nasty antibiotics / steroids. I repeated to myself over and over and over again "I am getting healthier and healthier. I am resting lots and this rest is helping me to recover very quickly. I breathe easily. Every cell in my body is getting healthier by the minute. My temperature will be normal tomorrow morning"

The next morning my temperature was normal and I felt a heck of a lot better than I have ever in the past with the same symptoms. This is also based on our beliefs (if you're interested in how your beliefs affect every aspect of your physical being, read 'The biology of belief' by Dr Bruce Lipton).

What has all this to do with money you ask? The book is great in that it covers money and health and other things in our life experience. A few days after putting it into practice I got a call 'out of the blue' about some work also.

I know that we are all unlimited in our potential as human beings. I also appreciate that sometimes our life conditions can lead us in to less than resourcefulness - because it happened to me. I also NOW KNOW that I can change this.

So, the best part - if you APPLY the methods - yes, you do have to do the work yourself all the time!! ! - is that you can change the way you FEEL very very quickly. If your back's up against the wall - this will help you. When you feel like you've got nothing left - apply the laws -do the work - and you will start to FEEL better very quickly.

Remember, when you start to FEEL better - it means you're acually applying the Law of Attraction in your life, ie. it says that when you have negative emotions - 'a bad feeling' - you're basically pinching yourself off from you who you really are - what your higher self if you like (use whatever expression works for you here) - knows you are and are capable of.

So I would say DO IT religiously i.e. apply it ALL the time and you WILL see the results - I'm doing it right now... and I KNOW that my experience is different as a result.

Gratitude / appreciation is a great way to start if your really in a not good place .. list all the things you're grateful for - your family, children, parents, good friends who are always there for you, your home - shelter, your car, your health, legs so you can walk when there are those that cant, eyes to see your loved ones when there are those that cannot, the sense of touch and feeling , everything you already have and are .. which is a truly amazing soul ...

Enjoy your new abundance!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book !!, 31 July 2010
C. Stephenson (Spain) - See all my reviews
This is a really well written and easy to follow book. This is the first one I have read by Esther and Jerry Hicks and will certainly be looking for others by them. Only half way through and already I feel so much more in control of my own future. Well worth a read. !!

5.0 out of 5 stars MONEY & THE LAW OF ATTRACTION: ESTHER & JERRY HICKS, 4 Jun. 2009
HEANJO (Bishop's Stortford UK) - See all my reviews
Of the many books I have studied on the Law of Attraction this is the best yet. Finally, I get it and Esther & Jerry Hicks have made it so simple to "get" in this particular book. Whilst reading it I experienced some very pleasant spiritual shifts and am about to read it all over again to reinforce the learnings. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Money and the Law of Attraction, 9 Feb. 2009
J. H. Leckie (London UK) - See all my reviews
A truly uplifting and informative book. Abrahim brings to our attention the power of that thought and the mind has on our destiny. He takes us deeper into the drama of life and makes it plain that the name of the game is to stay out of the drama. What we think is so important to achieving our abundance goals. But what we speak is also important as this provides us with an indication of what is running in our unconscious mind. Our task is to balance the conscious and unconscious mind with thoughts that bring to us the abundance we desire. Abrahim certainly does it in this wonderful book. Well done Jerry and Esther.

John Leckie

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding teaching., 14 May 2012
Ms. Karla Faerber "absinthe" (London UK) - See all my reviews
I adore Esther and Jerry Hicks. They are beautiful and wonderful people - also Abraham with whom I would love to speak. They have taught me more in the last couple of years than my parents and any teacher either in school or collage could ever touch upon. The world is a beautiful and safe place and there truly is an abundance for everyone - it just depends on what you believe it to be. I haven't got a negative bone in my body and it sure annoys a lot of people who wish to engage in negative conversation. I haven't read a newspaper in years and I certainly do not listen to the news - the 'bad' news. There is never anything positive included in this trash. I also annoy doctors with my beliefs. They cannot understand how I can be so positive in my belief that I will always come out top of any situation. All I can say, is a huge THANK YOU to Esther, Jerry and Abraham for making my life wonderful. I wish everyone realised how safe this universe is. I know and believe that I will never ever get mugged, burgled, raped or killed and that I can walk safely in any environment or neighbourhood. These negative things just do not exist in my world. Esther, Jerry and Abraham's material should be available in schools from infants upwards - but the government would never encourage such free thinking as they could never have a hold on the majority of the population. You have to discover this material on your own or be lead to it as I believe I was, spiritually. Another thing - I have never felt governed by anyone and I never will. Not one person on this planet has any hold or power over me - although some might think they have.

5.0 out of 5 stars money and the law of attraction, 27 Sept. 2010
this is an outstanding programme in why positive thinking works as well as giving superb instruction in how to manage it. highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Book from Esther and Jerry, 17 Jan. 2009
Brilliant brilliant brilliant and CD excellent too. You will need some understanding from their previous books. Just reading is not enough, we must all take part and the World will become a better place.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read for anyone who wants to manifest the good stuff!, 11 Jun. 2010
I have read several of Jerry and Esther Hick's books and they are always an inspirational read. My life has radically changed since uderstanding the Law of Attraction concepts. I would highly recommend this book and others they have written. You wont be disappointed. Pippa

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›