on 18 May 2014
I order a piano exam pieces 2013-2914 grate 3 together with some other piano books. This item was missing in the delivery pack. I couldn`t find a option to explain that something was missing as there was only a option damage item. I write to the amazon the situation and they send me the missing item on the next day. But now they want me to pay for the piano exam pieces again because I didn`t return the "damage item" back. I can not find an option to contact seller to explain that the item they send me was the missing item , but not replacement. please advise.
thanks
on 11 March 2015
Excellent music, plenty to stretch my skills on the keyboard. Learning different things with each piece. Helped to have the CD to know what they are meant to sound like!
on 20 April 2014
very good clear book that helps my son with his piano lessons every week and working towards his grade three
on 19 December 2014
Excellent value for money, prompt delivery