on 16 September 2012
This book was incredibly useful on our recent holiday to Menorca and gave just the right amount of information on the cities, really great walks, the archaeological sites and the beaches and good restaurants. We highly recommend it.
on 26 April 2013
I thought it gave me the information I need to enjoy my holiday, with resort and transport information covering the whole island
on 26 June 2013
Lots of these guides are full of stuff that you never need or want to see. This book seems to have hit the nail on the head with vey relevant and up to date information.
on 3 July 2014
Excellent content and a broad range of topics covered, The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of 5 is that we had planned to attend a festival when we were on the island and had checked out bus routes etc to attend. The locals told us the times in this book were wrong so we changed our plans. It is possible the festival times change year on year but, if so, I felt that should be made clear in the book. Other than that minor issue (which, like us, most people would check anyway) it is spot on.
VINE VOICEon 5 June 2014
We are going to Menorca in September for the first time and as we've never been there before I though a travel guide would be useful. It appears very comprehensive I shall write more after our trip.
on 25 September 2013
Refreshingly free of waffle and covers the island's main attractions but don't expect many travel tips or insights. Convenient rather than comprehensive.
on 22 August 2013
Very easy to read and it a good idea to read it before you go. I had a vety good idea of where we were going and what to expect.
on 7 September 2014
A brilliant little book, well illustrated and compact.
on 2 July 2013
Looks good not too big to carry around, going to come into use September when we are in Menorca, plenty of information will see how useful it turns out to be!