on 13 January 2012
I wasn't sure about this when I read that it was a Thomas Cook guide, thinking package holidays and the like. I was pleasantly surprised; it had interesting information on interesting things to do and potential routes to take if you are driving which were really helpful when we were planning our trips. However, I don't think it completely works as a stand-alone guide. I also had the Lonely Planet Guide which was more useful for practical information.
on 17 November 2013
This book was very good. It's size means it could not go into great detail but it signposted us to all points of interest. And anyway, I don't really need to know all the precise detail of every stone on the island, I want an overview so that I know what to visit and what to look out for and this book did that.
on 8 January 2014
helpful and concise , a lot of useful information. would recommend this guide to anyone travelling there for the first time.
on 7 November 2014
Fast delivery and great book thank you
on 15 January 2016
Excellent pre-travel and travel aid