5.0 out of 5 stars Just do it. ( Purchase the series)
I got the first book in this series as a free title and couldn't put it down. I read through the other four and waited impatiently for this book, the last in the series. I eventually purchased a hard copy and have just downloaded it on my Kindle. If ever you want a good read the here it is. Absolutely fabulous and highly recommended. I do suggest you read them in...
Published 15 months ago by Lindyloo

3.0 out of 5 stars Forbidden
On my kindle, not got around to reading it yet, am sure it will be very enjoyable as are all her books.
Published 6 months ago by Stella

4.0 out of 5 stars Good relaxing read, 24 July 2013
I like Nicola Cornick. Unlike other authors she has avoided the trap of writing the same story over and over again. Easy, relaxing read.

4.0 out of 5 stars romantic novel, 18 July 2013
This is a romantic novel that you can loose yourself in and would make a good holiday read.
Not a book for the serious readers .

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 5 July 2013
Very well written, great character's and the sexual tension between the 2 lead character's was palpable. I didn't realise I was reading the last book in the series, so now I'm going back to the start. I will definitely be keeping my eye out for more by Nicola Cornick.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent end., 28 May 2013
C. Fontenelle (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
A fitting end to the Scandalous series of books. Ms Cornick has managed to imbue a secondary character from the previous stories, whom we thought we knew and understood, with further depth and vulnerabilities. Indeed in many instances the heroine of this book shows an innocence and naivety not thought possible from previous interactions with her. It is to Ms Cornick's writing credit to be able to find a different direction for this character to take but still remain very credibly within the world she has created.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another enjoyable story in a great series, 13 May 2013
I've enjoyed all the 'scandalous women of the ton' novels and Nicola Cornick is now on my favourites list along with Mary Balogh, Mary Jo Putney and Julia Quinn. I liked this one about the maidservant Margery who turns out to be an heiress and it gave me an excuse to go back and re read all the others in the series in which she appears as a minor character. This was a good story but I enjoyed the stories of Tess and her sister the best.

Forbidden (Scandalous Women of the Ton)
Forbidden (Scandalous Women of the Ton) by Nicola Cornick (Paperback - 5 April 2013)
5.94