Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 August 2012
I read this novel on holiday and adored it. It's the perfect beach read - unputdownable, with plenty of twists, turns and incredibly raunchy bits! The characters come right off the page and I really enjoyed finding out how each of their paths led to Temptation Island and seeing how they changed along the way. I particularly liked Lori, the modern-day Cinderella who dares to dream big. I haven't enjoyed a novel this much since I was a teenager sneaking paperbacks off my older sister's shelves - bonkbusters have a new queen. Victoria Fox is up there with the best, Shirley Conran, Jackie Collins and the rest. More soon please!
on 1 June 2012
This latest book from Victoria Fox doesn't disappoint. From the very first page I couldn't put it down, devouring it in a day. She really gets under the skin of her glamorous characters and I was totally caught up in their celebrity lifestyles, whether they were surrounded by salacious movie executives in LA, abandoned in a bleak English boarding school, or falling for the sinister glamour of Temptation Island itself. But these A-listers' fame comes at a price, and the payback is dark, disturbing, and totally unexpected.

The book is a perfect combination of beautiful people, malicious intentions, and a plot that twists and turns on a rollercoaster ride of love, jealousy, and debauchery. It's a brilliant read, and I can't wait for her next book to come out.
on 4 August 2014
A great holiday read
Interesting plot kept me reading all day long!
on 4 June 2016
Could not put this book down 627 pages read it all in one day loved it
on 27 July 2012
With all its glitz, glamour and sex, Temptation Island revisits everything that is great about the 80s bonkbuster classics: fiesty female leads, devious lotharios and plot twists that bring out their best and worst. But Victoria Fox brings it bang up to date with her depiction of the madcap, often sinister, world of celebrity that pervades modern times. Temptation Island delivers everything you would want from a rip-roaring sex romp, but it goes further than that, so much further...
on 23 December 2014
GREAT SERVICE-ITEM ARRIVED AS DESCRIBED AND DELIVERED ON TIME-THANKS
on 7 July 2012
I took this book on holiday with me and LOVED every second of it. The story line is captivating, the characters are brilliantly trashy and the setting is inspired. Temptation Island is not something that I would usually read, but it went perfectly with my beach side holiday - an engaging read without being too taxing on the brain. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who needs a great summer holiday read. A great page turner - Jackie Collins eat your....out!
on 3 April 2013
I found this book annoying, for want of a better word. The story flicked back and forth too much and I almost gave up on a number of occasions. A lot of writers are writing in this format now, or in diary form which I personally do not like. I prefer a story to flow, I enjoy a page turner, a book that I don't want to put down, this was not one of those. When one chapter ended, I found difficult to find the motivation to start the next one.
on 6 July 2012
This is THE summer read - i devoured it in 2 days by the pool and can't wait for the next foxy fixture. From Lori's niaive and vulnerable outlook on life to Stevie's rollercoaster ride to stardom Victoria manages to keep the reader gripped at every turn. It's a page-turner from the start and I can't recommend it enough. A great follow on from Holywood Sinners - I can't wait to see what's next - keep them coming.
on 15 July 2012
Last year I have bought a book in Pound World called Platinum by Jo Reeves, if anyone has a chance to get hold of it read it and you know what am talking bout, dissapointingly Victoria Fox, completely stole the idea for this book (i.e Temptation Island) identical story line!! three women connected by one man, dont know each other but come to meet by the end of the book!.............