Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 June 2014
Well, I can tell you that this book is simply the best piece of theoretical work on the Roswell Case - I myself personally feel that the author has given us all of the clues and I also suspect that something other than a terrestrial craft came down that fateful year (1947). What it was we shall never know, but the author speculates that it was much more than just a weather balloon. The book is unbiased and beautifully written. It's 5 stars from me. Good work Rupert Matthews and well done.
on 18 February 2013
Rupert Matthews makes a good job of gathering all the evidence concerning Roswell, including testimonies that have been dismissed by most other researchers, just to give us, the readers, the chance to make up our own minds. This is a good, balanced study of the story as we know it.
on 16 December 2015
Brother loved it!
on 14 February 2015
I've given this 4 stars as the book looks very interesting but I haven't actually read it as I bought it as a pressie for my husband and not given it to him yet. However I went to a talk given by the author and found him a knowledgeable and interesting speaker so I'm hoping the book will lie up to my expectations.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse