on 25 May 2015
Would have liked an indication as to whether propertis, outdoor areas, etc were owned by National Trust. Apart from this point a very useful book for travelling around Northern Ireland and Eire. A new edition is due out on 29 May 2015.
on 1 June 2015
Bought this book as a gift doe my holiday buddy as we are touring Ireland this year in a camper van. Very interesting read with loads of great tips. Delivery was fast, no complaints.
on 4 July 2013
This book is to help us plan a trip to Ireland and gives lots of useful information
There is a more up to date version I believe but am happy with this one anyway
on 7 April 2015
Bought kindle version only. My only reservation goes to the quality of the map in this kindle version, resolution is very low, hard to navigate at all.
It was exactly as expected of the guide...it was comprehensive in its treatment of the area....just the job for tourist walking or travelling by car!
on 18 March 2014
Useful informative guide.Good balance of information and background. Really looking forward to using it on a trip to Ireland later this year.
on 26 August 2014
I bought this because we were going on holiday to Ireland earlier this year. We found it very informative,helpful and easy to use.
on 6 February 2015
Going to Ireland for firtst time ever this year. Proving very informative. Planning whole holiday around it.
on 2 August 2010
I've used rough guides many times before and found them invaluble. This one tries to do too much so if you aren't travelling around Ireland and only visiting one or two counties I'd suggest you'd get more use from a guide specifically for that area.
on 20 March 2015
Aware that update due out in June but as visiting Ireland in May had to purchase this edition !