on 5 December 2010
Indispensable for any road trip through Sri Lanka, very accurate, our local driver liked it so much we gave him our map at the end of our trip (and got a new one for ourselves when we got back to England)!
on 12 July 2013
They must be having a laugh!!!!!!

I have tried to get this amended on Tuesday 9th July, but, they were more interested in telling me that a supplier was selling it, so it was their problem. So now we wait till somebody somewhere takes responsibility!!!
on 21 August 2011
We wanted a map to record our visit to Sri Lanka, and came across a very good review of this map so decided to purchase one ourselves. It is detailed enough for a good tour, and the water proof coating make it indestructible even if like me you cannot re fold a map! Our Sri Lankan guide liked it so much better than his own map we purchased one or him as well and sent it out there on our return. Excellent map, excellent value.
on 26 February 2011
I can't believe just how indestructible this is - that'll be useful in the humidity! Well laid out map, easy to read and follow.
on 25 March 2013
Excellent for our purposes, I bought this to help plan our family holiday travelling around Sri Lanka and to take with us. There is a good level of detail showing everything I want without being too cluttered. The paper seems slightly plasticated without being laminated and so will probably withstand constant folding and unfolding in a damp environment, like Aussie bank notes. Should do the job!
on 31 August 2011
Rough Guide Map Sri Lanka (Rough Guide Country/Region Map)
This is by far the best map that I have seen for a tourist intending to tour Sri Lanka.
The detail is excellent.
on 29 June 2013
Great map, perfect amount of detail for traveling, feels robust enough too. Will update my review if it doesn't hold up whilst in use! Delivery etc very good, very happy customer.
on 9 October 2011
I bought this for my daughters honeymoon in Sri lanka. A reasonable price, and they found it really useful in conjunction with the Brandt Travel Guide (already reviewed).
on 6 January 2013
Bought this for my daughter as she has visited Sri Lanka a few times. She loves it and commented on how detailed it was. Good quality and highly recommended !
on 17 February 2013
I will take the map with me when i go back there in June this year.I did not have one before.I have been to Sri Lanka three times now.