5.0 out of 5 stars Girl stuff, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff (Paperback)
Bought this for my 12 year old grand-daughter, very interesting & mostly relevant topics but I've not given her it yet because after reading it myself, I thought I'd better check with her parents first, so for time being it's on my book shelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Teenage Bible!!!!, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff (Paperback)
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter. I wish I had had a book like this when I was a teenager! There isn't anything that isn't covered. Some things are not relevant to my daughter (at the moment) but as she is my 3rd daughter and her sisters are over 18 I was not worried that it would be a case of 'too much too soon' and know that she will dip in and out of this book when she needs to. I recommended it to a work friend whose daughter is 15. She got this book for her daughter and, like me, after reading bits of it herself, said she would also recommend to her friends and their daughters! For my daughter and I, this book is a conversation starter too (luckily at the moment we can still communicate!); she will read things in the book and talk to me about it which is nice. Kaz Cooke could be a teenager herself because she seems to know so much about being one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic format, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff (Paperback)
This is like a handbook for growing up. The format is brilliant, with a contents page written to inform and appeal, and then sections that then inform and amuse. The hard stuff of sex, drugs and alcohol are in there, so you might want to have a look at it yourself first so that you are prepared for questions. Would recommend for 13 years upwards, old enough to rationalise and understand and not be influenced, but young enough to get the information before ideas influenced by peers or media have become entrenched.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful (pressie) for teenage girl, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff (Paperback)
bought this for my daughter when she was 13 as a xmas pressie last year Its been a good buy- it ducks no issues and is acessable,fun and not patronising, its promted some half sensible dialog and I reckon its been read more than she lets on- so happy on both counts....helpful all round

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every girl!, 29 May 2013
This review is from: The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff (Paperback)
Wonderfully informative book. My 11 yr. old daughter refers to it whenever she has a question.Sometimes I do too.
Its simple to understand and covers every topic you could think of in growing up.
A sturdy book and quality print/pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 12 May 2013
This review is from: The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff (Paperback)
I bought it for my niece when she turned 13 and she loved it! The book lets the young girls to enter teenage world with a smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic guide for teenage girls, 23 April 2012
This review is from: The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff (Paperback)
I borrowed this from the library for my 12-year-old daughter and she enjoyed it so much and found it so useful that I'm now ordering a copy for her to keep. It's written in an entertaining way but is packed full of helpful, sensible advice on all those tricky teen topics. I think she'll want to keep dipping into it for specific info over the next few years. It's also been a great Mum-and-daughter conversation-opener about awkward topics such as sex and drugs. I wish I'd had this book when I was her age!

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for my son, 26 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff (Paperback)
Not personally read this book, but it arrived in perfect condition and arrived very swiftly. It was part of a multi order which was well packaged.Thanks Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 July 2014
This review is from: The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff (Paperback)
good informative read, teenager liked it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
Service excellent.

The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff
The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff by Kaz Cooke (Paperback - 1 May 2009)
9.79