Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 January 2012
This book was ideal for explaining the job of a vet to 5 and 6 years olds in the classroom as part of our citizenship topic.
on 24 December 2010
Very pleased to recieve the Vet book. Fantastic purchase for teaching the topic People Who Help us. Ideal for reading with young children, child friendly and contains excellent illustrations and not to much text.
on 24 January 2014
As a Doc McStuffins fan I decided this would be a great additional present and it is :) Suitable detail for my 6 year old and lovely illustrations - bargain :)
on 16 December 2013
great product, worth the money, highly recommended. would buy again, ideal for children aged 3 up wards. ideal for christmas
VINE VOICEon 22 March 2012
This is another excellent book in this series. The illustrations are clear and the story very easy for the children to follow explaining the job of a vet. This is just one of a series covering the topic of people who help us. I would recommend this product to anyone covering the topic of people who help us.
on 10 January 2015
Bought it with Animagic Rescue Hospital Ambulance Station and a vet's outfit. Vet in the book is female and it is well written for younger children, showing what a vet does. It has clear illustrations and comes in paperback.
on 11 October 2013
The perfect book for a little granddaughter, aged 6, who has decided she is going to be a vet and wants to start learning about what she will have to do!
on 30 January 2015
Lovely book for introducing children to people that help us. I read it first and enjoyed it before giving it to my niece, who also enjoyed it
on 9 November 2014
My 5 year old granddaughter will love this to go with the vet's outfit I bought her for Christmas.
on 7 January 2015