5.0 out of 5 stars A whole new perspective on spirituality
Published on 8 Mar 2008 by Sam Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Reads like a manual, cold, lacking any feeling
It reads like a manual, lacks feeling, cold.

Descriptions of higher planes (how does he know about these, we ask, as there are no references, souces, etc.) come over as unappealing. Also, our motivation to 'get' there dwindles in the light of his descriptions.

Overly complicated use of numbers and charts to describe different states, bodies,...
Published on 13 Oct 2008 by J. Collinge

5.0 out of 5 stars A whole new perspective on spirituality, 8 Mar 2008
This review is from: The Science of Spirituality (Paperback)
I have read so many metaphysical books over the years and was beginning to think that there was nothing left to stimulate my craving for esoteric knowledge. The Science of Spirituality complements and enhances several other books I have read and it has been surprisingly easy to integrate the new information into my existing knowledge. The book has given me a whole new perspective on spiritual science which has enabled me to move out of a long stagnant period and into a period of real spiritual growth.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Textbook of Esoteric Knowledge, 25 Oct 2008
This review is from: The Science of Spirituality (Paperback)
The Science of Spirituality by Lee Bladon is the only book you need if you want to discover how our multidimensional universe and bodies work. It goes into great depth, yet is simply and concisely written. Advanced spiritual seekers will love the vast amount of esoteric information contained within this brilliant book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this amazing book, 27 Mar 2009
This review is from: The Science of Spirituality (Paperback)
This is a very fascinating and informative book. I have been on my own personal journey for a few years now; constantly searching for answers. The Science of Spirituality was quite literally the answer to my prayers. The book presents a coherent and detailed description of our multi-dimensional reality, and contains more esoteric information than I could ever have dreamed of. I am so grateful to the author for all the hard work, dedication and insight that went into this book. Sincere seekers of the truth will surely find it as interesting and enlightening as I found it to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterclass in metaphysics, 7 Nov 2008
This review is from: The Science of Spirituality (Paperback)
This book is real find! It explains just about everything you could ever want to know about metaphysics, esoterics, spirituality, religion, psychology, etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars A metaphysical masterpiece, 2 Nov 2008
This review is from: The Science of Spirituality (Paperback)
A quote by Albert Einstein sums up this book for me: "A human being is a part of a whole, called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." The Science of Spirituality masterfully describes the subtle workings of the human being and the multidimensional universe in which our consciousness evolves.

5.0 out of 5 stars An invaluable service to sincere spiritual seekers, 21 Feb 2009
This review is from: The Science of Spirituality (Paperback)
An enormous amount of information from philosophy, theosophy, religion, spiritual traditions, different schools of wisdoms and modern science is presented in an integrated fashion, with charts and diagrams to illustrate the topics that are not readily explained elsewhere. It must have taken an incredible amount of time, effort and energy to put all this information into an organized manner and write the book. Undoubtedly, this book is an invaluable service to millions of sincere spiritual seekers by providing an authentic source of spiritual knowledge devoid of credos, dogmas and other man made nonsense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Uniting Science and Spirituality, 8 Mar 2008
This review is from: The Science of Spirituality (Paperback)
Modern science and ancient spirituality are shown to be not only compatible but absolutely complimentary.

5.0 out of 5 stars A modern classic, 1 Mar 2008
This review is from: The Science of Spirituality (Paperback)
The Science of Spirituality by Lee Bladon is an amazing book. It presents timeless esoteric knowledge in a refreshingly contemporary style. I am sure this book will endure the test of time and will still be being read in a hundred years time, just as theosophy is still being read today.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic introduction to the subject of Esoteric Science, 11 Nov 2012
Hazelwood (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Science of Spirituality (Paperback)
Although this book is in some respects limited in its content in comparison to other available resources on the subject matter (e.g. Henry T Laurency's extensive writings) the author has done a remarkable job explaining very complicated concepts using both words and pictures. And it is the illustrations and diagrams that I found to be most helpful. I found the book to be written in a very readable and accessible style, and cannot recommend it enough to anyone who wants to explore the big questions about life, the universe, why we are here etc. Simply excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing book, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Science of Spirituality (Paperback)
I have been searching for answers about the meaning of life, why we are here, and what we're meant to do to be happy for many years now. I have spent months in ashrams in India, practicing and learning to get nearer to the Truth and after reading this book I genuinely haven't come across anything so beautifully written and intuitively logical. If you are technical minded so need logic and explanations, but also feel/know that something is missing from worldy life then this book is for you. In my opinion this book is the only spiritual book one needs for personal development.

I couldn't recommend it enough!

The Science of Spirituality
The Science of Spirituality by Lee Bladon (Paperback - 16 Aug 2007)
13.70