Format: Hardcover|Change

on 13 September 2012
This (eagerly awaited) beautiful book is a pleasure to look at. It contains everything you need as a florist, or student of floristry, with clear step-by-step photographic instructions and advice. The designs are attractive, practical, commercial and contemporary. Highly recommended, especially for students and new florists.
on 7 August 2012
This book is great for students and florists alike. Packed with photos and step by step guides it covers all aspects of the industry. Highly recommended.
on 11 February 2013
this book is great, am doing floristry course and have found this very helpful with reminding me how to create some designs and also advice on colour, equipment etc one for every college floristry student
on 23 April 2014
I chose a 5 star rating because I found the demonstrations of the wiring techniques very helpful and I would recommend this book to any one who wishes to broaden their floristry skills and techniques.
on 30 May 2014
This is a great book not only for a student but also for experienced florists as a handy reminder of techniques which we use only occasionally . The hints and tips are very useful and the photos clear and precise . Don't hesitate buying this book you will refer to it time and time again.
on 31 March 2014
An excellent choice for a whole range of ideas and information. This book provides a novice with all the basic knowledge of flower care and demonstrates through use of photos how to create some fantastic arrangements. Can't recommend this book enough.
on 7 August 2012
I only wish this book had been about when i did my Level 2 Floristry course last year, Even though i managed to obtain a Distinction, it would of helped so much.
Brilliant book, well worth the money.
A must for budding florists
on 1 July 2014
Brilliant book. Clearly written and beautifully photographed, an excellent reference for all aspects of floristry. Would definitely recommended to new and experienced florists.
on 28 April 2013
Best floristry book I've ever had, gives you all the information you need, lots of great pictures too. Would definitely recommend it to anyone studying floristry!
on 25 May 2016
I am not a florist nor a floristry student, I just have a great interest in growing my own flowers and arranging them initially for me, family and friends then who knows..... This book is comprehensive with many different design techniques and information. I admit some of the information was over my head but then start small and grow I say. This book certainly has all the inspirational designs that I need and then some.