on 16 January 2011
My husband bought this for me for Christmas as he knows that I love baking. I've made quite a few things from this book and everything has turned out perfectly, at the moment I have some potato and bacon cupcakes cooking and the smell is divine.

There are loads of recipes in this little book everything from every day lunch box cupcakes/fairy cakes/muffins to cupcakes for special occasions and savoury cupcakes.

So far I have made Lemon Drizzle cupcakes, Shaggy Coconut cupcakes, Peanut Butter cupcakes and the potato and bacon cupcakes.
on 24 February 2011
I've just got my own copy of this book and I would like to say it is one of the best cupcake books out there on the market. Too often I buy books which just sit there gathering dust but this one is fabulous. The cupcake recipes are easy to use, no really tedious, fiddly decorations and are made with everyday ingredients you can find in a supermarket, not an expensive specialist cake decorating shop. There are brilliant ideas for every occasion and seasonal things for throughout the year, I particularly like the look of the Hogmananay cupcakes complete with sugarpaste thistle and the gorgeous Christmassy ones. I recommend anyone who bakes cupcakes to get this one to add to your collection! Buy it now!
on 14 December 2010
This small in size but big in tips, recipes and ideas is a great book to have. Its full of photos and clear to follow recipes. It covers so many occasions that a cup cake could accommodate with its sweet succulent presence, it's a must to have for those who love to create.
on 28 March 2011
An excellent, easy to follow recipe book. The decorating ideas look great and are not too difficult to achieve. I've only made a few so far and I'm certainly no Delia, but they all came out looking great! Someone even asked where I'd bought them from!
on 14 November 2011
This book is great. I've done a bit of baking in the past, so this book caters well for beginner/intermediate bakers. There is an excellent introduction section, with recipes for the basic components so it is easy to go on and make your own creations. It includes tips on which are very helpful. I've made a few of the specified recipes. Some things haven't been as easy as they first looked and it definitely makes a difference having the right tools. The pictures included really help as well as giving you something to aspire to!
on 25 October 2014
I absolutely love this book and am looking forward to making some of the lovely cakes in it.I have a cupcake book but to be honest it is nowhere as good as this one. some of the recipes are american and most of them do not appeal to me.
What I love about this book - apart from the recipes of course is that there is a lot of information about things such as the different types of flour, chocolate, sugar etc.step by step photos , examples of the different decorations you can buy. The book contains recipes for the different types of icing. Loads of beautiful photos of the finished cupcakes.
Altogether a beautiful book with loads of mouthwatering recipes. I would definitely recommend this fantastic book.
on 23 April 2012
this book is really great i love the size and the easyness of how to follow instructions i would recommend this book to anyone who wants to start decorating cupcakes
on 31 January 2013
I bought it because I thought that it has many cupcake & muffin recipes but turns out, there's a lot of decorating techniques which is ok but not what I looked for.
on 24 July 2011
An excellent and very useful little book, helpful and very informative for both experienced and new cupcake makers, I would recommend this book to anyone.
on 10 December 2013
Great book with a wide variety of recipes and wonderful ifeas for decorating cupcakes and I would recommend this book to every baker of cakes, I love it.