on 20 July 2012
This book is wonderful quality. I have asked my mum to complete it and it will take some time. Wanted her to do it whilst she still could. There are questions about when I was little, as well as when she was. I know that this is going to be very special in years to come.
on 16 May 2014
A 40th birthday present. All the little things you forget to talk about are now written down. Will be a wonderful book to treasure in years to come.
on 22 March 2016
Lovely little book as a hand me down for future family members. The book does not have room for lengthy indepeth information to be put in but for the price it's a good buy.
on 28 April 2014
Purchased for my mom in law for mothers day, she loved it... Beautiful book, and a lovely keepsake to pass on to her children 😊👍👍👍👍👍
on 19 December 2015
My daughter bought me a similar book for my birthday, I thought it was such a good idea and bought this one for my Mum, she loved it!
on 7 November 2014
Ordered as a gift for my mother. Received next day and she loves it. Thank you :)
on 10 May 2016
Great, lovely gift idea , nice illustrations and great ideas to write about.
on 25 June 2016
Well designed.good quality book.wide range of questions to answer.
on 27 March 2015
Very good quality and great time of delivery
on 3 November 2015
Lovely memory book bought for present