Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 26 October 2013
I bought this book to see the illustrations by this artist. I love hares and their stories. It did not disappoint. The pictures are lovely and the story made me cry. A simple way to illustrating that there is good and evil in the world and that good should always prevail. A book for adults and children alike. Love it.
on 16 January 2014
If you love beautiful words and illustrations, please buy this book and you won't be disappointed. I can't recommend it strongly enough. I hope children will love it but I certainly do. One of my most treasured books in my collection. But it should come with a tear warning: I can't read this without crying!
on 14 January 2015
An incredibly beautiful and moving book, but don't expect a realistic storyline! The illustrations are the reason to buy this, tho' the story is charming. I collect illustrated children's book and up to now my favourite illustrator has been P J Lynch, but I see a new star on my horizon with Jackie Morris. If you love beauty, magic, animals, fabulously detailed pictures that reward repeated examination with new delights - above all, if you love hares - buy this book!
on 5 January 2014
There is nothing about this book that I do not love. Beautiful words and outstanding artwork. A magical book which young and old will love
VINE VOICEon 8 November 2013
A magical book, with poetic text and beautiful illustrations. Ideal for children of all ages, although best used I think, as a book to read to a youngster as a gentle and dream inducing bedtime story. Excellent.
on 6 December 2013
This is a truly beautiful book. The illustrations by the talented jackie Morris are awesome. I bought it as a gift, but I just can't part with it!
on 7 November 2013
I got this book as I love hares they are magical and generally book written about them are magical too the art work in this book is wonderful both for adults and children
on 29 June 2014
Lovely book with beautiful illustrations.
on 1 August 2015
A most beautifully illustrated book for children or young at heart adults. The story is a delight. I gave it to an adult friend for her 55birthday and she loved it.
on 21 January 2015
Lovely book. Although this was a replacement as the first one I received was damaged (pages stuck together), the service in terms of replacement was excellent.