5.0 out of 5 stars I am a Guillemot
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. K. A. Wheatley

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
I gave this book 1 star because it is a hard back book. Unfortunately that is where the plaudits end.
If you are looking for poetry of this caliber then head to the children's section, you will find a far better standard.
Published 4 months ago by Craig Johnston

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a Guillemot, 14 Oct 2013
Mrs. K. A. Wheatley "katywheatley" (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: I am a Poetato: An A-Z of poems about people, pets and other creatures (Hardcover)
I have loved John Hegley for a very long time. I first discovered him in my late teens and have been a huge fan ever since. I have all his books, and cannot wait for paperbacks when a new book comes out. I have also seen him numerous times live, and have brought up all three of my children to be massive Hegley fans. One of our favourite poems is Guillemot, one we have seen him perform many times. Now, for the first time it is possible to actually own the poem for yourself, and we are delighted. We've had the book for a week now and the book has been browsed constantly. It falls open on the Guillemot page though. Wonderful stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another joyful celebration of Hegley's wit, 1 Oct 2013
Very enjoyable collection of Hegley's work suitable for both child and adult fans. It would be lovely to have a DVD of one of his live performances as his delivery is such an integral part of his work. In the meantime you can find him on YouTube.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 25 Feb 2014