on 27 November 2012
Saw a copy in Sweden and enjoyed trying some of the recipes so decided I wanted a copy, and Amazon was a better price than in Sweden. Highly recommend "Sailor's Beef", a beef in beer casserole. Waffle recipe works very well in my waffle maker. It includes ideas on what to accompany many of the dishes. Recipes that I've tried are easy to follow. Proved that Swedish cooking can be very tasty.
on 30 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter's partner who is Swedish thinking that there could be some things in it to interest him. In fact he was very surprised that there were a lot of things he would like to cook and even some things he didn't know about Swedish cooking. That's a big compliment because he is a professional chef!
on 17 September 2013
I have quite a few Swedish recipe books but I had to buy this one because it looked so pretty! I have made a couple of recipes and they were simple to follow and turned out well. It takes you through the Swedish food traditions of the year like Christmas, Midsummer, Lucia and Crayfish nights. If you hanker after Sweden you will enjoy owning this book and at least looking at the pictures even if you don't use the recipes!
on 16 December 2013
This is really fantastic cooking book.Bring back me a memories from my holidays to Sweden.Highly recommended to any cook.Very quick delivery
on 1 February 2016