4.0 out of 5 stars Sound advice, 7 May 2011
This review is from: Making the Big Leap: 7 Steps to Living a Brave, Inspired and Great Life (Paperback)
I am already quite far into a career transition, I know what I want to experience from life in the near future, and am making the baby steps to achieve it.
I only read the last few chapters of the book as the earlier ones are geared more towards soul-searching and getting you ready to make the life changes you desire. The last parts of the book are about putting those thoughts to ACTION! Suzy does a great job of keeping you motivated and the book was an eye-opener. The book allows you to identify any self-limiting beliefs that may have been holding you back up to now. I know now not to waste a minute on negative thoughts and that you will reap what you sow, good or bad. I really like the way Suzy writes which is very uplifting, witty and humorous. I am very pleased with this book and all I can say is thank God for books like this to help you realise and achieve what you truly want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book - it will change your life!, 21 Sep 2012
I have read many coaching books, as I am a qualified coach! This is the best one I have read. Suzy has a great sense of humour, she doesn't beat about the bush, she acknowledges the difficulties we all face and the frailties we all have. Suzy talks to you in a genuine and encouraging manner, she doesn't lecture or patronise you. She gives you great questions to consider in your own time. This is the first book I have actually worked through from beginning to end. I have never "finished" any other coaching book before, I have lost interest half way through.

I would really recommend this book to anyone who is contemplating any size leap!!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Inspiring Book!, 29 July 2013
I bought this book earlier in the year as I was approaching a milestone birthday and knew I needed to make some changes in my life. Just a couple of weeks after I started reading it, I quit my job (which I absolutely hated!) and haven't looked back since! Making any changes in your life is a slow process and you have to be totally committed and keep working at it however, the book gave me the confidence to make a start in that process and now I feel I'm heading in the right direction. I'd definitely recommend it as it certainly helps you question yourself and be honest about what you want in life, something which I hadn't been up to this point. Thank you Suzy for writing such an inspirational book.

5.0 out of 5 stars the big leap, 16 Dec 2013
I only wished I had read this great book years ago...I would have had a much better quality of life..thanks to the great revelations that changed many circumstances

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 15 Feb 2013
Only part way through but am finding this a great way to get me focused and motivated. Just trying to expand my business and this book helps me prepare myself psychologically and to look at things more positively.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book., 13 July 2010
Vicki Jones - See all my reviews
You won't regret buying this book its easy to read and helps you to make small changes to a better life.

Making the Big Leap: 7 Steps to Living a Brave, Inspired and Great Life