4.0 out of 5 stars sound classic style accessories
Published on 19 Sept. 2010 by K. Platt

1.0 out of 5 stars Fraudulent seller!
I never had chance to see the product as item listed in stock and available in UK was never delivered. The fraudulent Market Place seller asked me to wait 21 days and then refunded my money with no explanation.
Would never buy anything from Amazon Market place particularly as Amazon refuse to remove this seller!rather expecting me to deal with their problem!
Published on 23 July 2011 by P. Dobson

4.0 out of 5 stars sound classic style accessories, 19 Sept. 2010
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Beautiful Knits for Heads, Hands and Toes (Hardcover)
This book is split into several sections, each containing pattens to keep your extremities cosy and warm. From fair isles and textured knits including Aran to simple stripes, pull-on hats to berets, leg warmers to shawls, socks and gloves, this book has a good variety of patterns to keep most knitters happy. My favourite knit is the Celtic wrap. The wispy cobweb shawl is a close second. I also liked the Feather and fan scarf. It's not your grandmother's patterns, but I don't find it ultra modern either - somewhere in between. A good collection of accessories for all the family that will appeal to many.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neighbouring knitter, 17 Nov. 2011
I. N. Terry (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Beautiful Knits for Heads, Hands and Toes (Hardcover)
Yes she lives round the corner, so I'm biased, but my wife who understands these things loves her work and her books.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fraudulent seller!, 23 July 2011
P. Dobson (U.K.) - See all my reviews

Beautiful Knits for Heads, Hands and Toes
Beautiful Knits for Heads, Hands and Toes by Alison Dupernex (Hardcover - 28 Nov. 2008)
Used & New from: £0.13