5.0 out of 5 stars New Home Builder
Great book, a usefull addition to my library, helps me when thinking of new design work, I am sure it will help you too.
Published on 11 Mar 2010 by B. R. Crane

2.0 out of 5 stars Too high level
I was dissapointed in the lack of detail specifically on heating lighting floor spans and drainage. There should have been much more "how to do it" information. This book would not give confidence to manage different trades and ensure is was getting a quality job. I have built three houses over 30 years and plan one more. I had expected more current advice.
Published 23 months ago by Brendan Austin The Guild

2.0 out of 5 stars Too high level, 26 Oct 2012
Brendan Austin The Guild (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Home Builder: The Self-builder's Guide to Designing and Building Your Own Home (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars New Home Builder, 11 Mar 2010