5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book
What a brilliant little book! I was trying to find ideas to spice up my husband's lunch times. I already have a Bento book which is great but time consuming.

Published on 3 July 2012 by clara99

2.0 out of 5 stars Better on the nutrition than the actual recipes
On the plus side, it has a lot of information about how to make a nutritionally balanced lunchbox for sports fans, vegetarians, with some interesting segueways into special medical conditions etc.

What it doesn't have is a great deal of inspiration on actual recipes. I mean, it tells me how to make an egg mayo sandwich. Really?

I was rather...
Published 17 months ago by archangelrich

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book, 3 July 2012
This review is from: The Lunchbox Book (Paperback)

This one has lots of straight forward, good ideas. It is actually aimed towards school children's lunches. Not because the meal choices are for the young particularly, but there is a lot of info on how and what our children should eat, addressing problems such as ADHD. She also gives ideas for things such as sports lunch boxes as well as general ones. I'm just flicking through it to write the review and it's making my mouth water! Some ideas are jerk prawns with lemon mayo, yogurt crusted chicken, ham, cheese, lettuce and mustard Croissant. It all looks yummy! She also includes lots of tips on how to keep it interesting on a daily level, such as putting a boxed juice in one day and decanted bottle juice another, to maintain the perception of variation. Intriguing your child by wrapping her meal in different materials e.g. foil one day, waxed paper the next. You won't regret this purchase.

The food appeals to my husband too, but then he is a big kid ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Lunchbox Book (Paperback)
dont know how i have managed without this book
so many easy ideas
as you can soon get fed up of sandwiches

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Lunchbox Book (Paperback)
Filled with loads of healthy, easy to make recipes that my children actually want to eat! I use it all the time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Better on the nutrition than the actual recipes, 10 May 2013
This review is from: The Lunchbox Book (Paperback)

I was rather disappointed to be honest.

The Lunchbox Book
The Lunchbox Book by Sandy Harper (Paperback - 28 Mar 2008)
Used & New from: £0.01