Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn More Learn more Learn more

Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 April 2011
A VERY INFORMATIVE AND SIMPLY PUT BOOK. A GREAT INTRODUCTION TO BUYING AND SELLING ON THE NET IF YOU ARE A NEWBY, OR LACK CONFIDENCE. A VERY REASONABLE PRICE FOR SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT.
on 20 January 2012
An an old age pensioner with a little knowledge of my computer, I have used these Really Really books at my computer class and found them most useful, not only in the class, but at home on my own. So, I decided to buy this one on buying and selling. I have found it extremely useful, easy to follow and can recommend it to anyone of a certain age without question.
on 22 May 2013
This is written in a non-geeky style with clear print, graphics & illustrations. If you are new to online buying and selling it would be a good idea to skim through the entire book to get an overview, thereafter merely refer to points of interest. A clear and comprehensive product well worth the money.
on 3 October 2014
Despatch very prompt - haven't read the guide yet but it looks clear enough - we'll see what happens when we put selling to practice!
on 5 February 2015
A great book for a pc & eBay beginner as it takes you through it step by step
on 3 May 2013
Have bought this so that I will be able to have a stress free experience selling on ebay, - it looks easy to read though I haven't had a chance to read it yet!