Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 April 2010
Fantastic music!! I haven't played for ages and was rusty, but this has been perfect- some very easy songs to start off with, progressing to moderately easy . Lovely arrangements, words and guitar chords, too. 39 songs to enjoy playing- excellent value!
on 10 August 2009
This product was just what I was looking for, music for piano voice and guitar, which was enough, but it also had some wonderful photographs and bits of Abba information. Excellent.
on 22 November 2012
I got this for a student who loves all things ABBA. She's working towards grade 1 and the music in here is still a stretch for her but we've found ways of adapting it. Other reviews mentioned the music was nicely arranged and in the same keys as the original songs, and I would agree with those points. I would say the playing difficulty is about grade 3. There are some variations in difficulty e.g. 'Money, Money, Money' seems a little easier than some. However if the songs had been changed to an 'easier' key they may have fallen outside of a comfortable singing range and obviously wouldn't be playable alongside the real track, so if singing/playing along is important to you I'd say this book is ideal. It's a pretty thick book to the extent that it's hard to keep the pages open whilst playing. Despite it being called The Very Best Of... some of the songs I've never heard of which is why this review is not five stars. However a great many of the favourites are in here and play very true to the originals.
on 1 May 2009
All the songs, easy to read music, good piccies,good value, almost a coffee table book!
on 24 February 2011
I bought this as a present for my husband because he wanted Abba music to play on his keyboard and guitar - what a success.
on 24 September 2012
BRILLIANT BOOK WITH ALMOST ALL THE BEST SONGS .EASY TO FOLLOW CORDS AMUST TO HAVE IF YOU LIKE ABBA., WORTH EVERY PENNY.
on 30 April 2015