on 6 November 2013
A very handy guide but they are too small to use during a group practice session - far better to have them printed onto an A5 or A4 sheet where you can see more than one chord at a time. Still, they do what they say they'll do and they are a handy record for individual practising. Bought both guitar and the Ukulele versions. So far they seem robust enough and size is helpful as they slip into guitar/ukulele case easily.
on 10 April 2012
This product is fantastic! My son, who is 9, needed a tool to help him remember chords but we felt that the majority of chord books have too much information for a beginner. We purchased this and my son has memorised nearly every chord as this book (?) is so portable and user friendly.
on 10 May 2016
Really handy guide that can be kept in my guitar case - a must for all learners (and those of us with poor memories!)
on 13 November 2015
Great size - ideal for stashing in your guitar case!
on 27 November 2014
Great to take out with you or home study.
on 24 March 2016
Does everything it says on the tin
on 19 May 2015
Great wee book always at hand
on 19 October 2013
It could just be me but I found this baffling. I am sure though that if you have a little musical knowledge this would be a great help. I don't think it is for absolute beginners.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse