on 3 March 2012
Loving the other reviews herein! Hope they have a better format of the one that I received, directly from Top Gear! Pictures? Great! Everything else? A joke!!
CHECK YOURS NOW!!!!!
On the FEBRUARY 2012 page,, look over to the right for the mini, previous /future date calendar. March in particular.. 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 20th, 31st.! neat eh??
There's your taster for this 2012 production. I'll let you check the other pages for the sake of self indulgence. Oh, and I'd be very careful about the venue dates they've compiled.. You might be the ONLY one to turn up if you use this item as ipso facto in your year's quest of sporting enjoyment.
I can put up with this level of errors, in their monthly magazine. It's become part of the fascination of the publication,, but when you have to rely on an individual source to plan your year ahead,, this little ditty will have you pulling your hair out.. :(
on 5 December 2011
My hubby loves Top Gear and also wanted calendar for work so this is great. Looks good on office wall and also not boring.
on 15 February 2012
Really good calendar with funny pictures of top gear's history programmes. i recommend this because the calendar has enough space to write the events that you have to attend at.
on 18 May 2013
Delivered on time and in very good condition. It's a calendar so it does everything you would expect dates, days pictures of tg cast.
on 19 December 2011
This is a must have for any Top Gear fan! Good value for money and also allows my son to keep track of upcoming events
on 1 May 2014
This was great quality and my son loves it in his bedroom. Anyone who likes the Topgear series will love the pictures
on 1 February 2012
This calendar made a brilliant stocking filler for my son in law who is an avid fan of the top gear tv programme!
on 12 January 2012
This calendar was purchased for my son for christmas, it was a good price and a fab stocking filler, he loved it
on 3 November 2013
great great buy as presents 4 members of my family enjoyed by all i bought 4 .would buy again at right price
VINE VOICEon 15 March 2016
Bought for a friend's son , they were impressed, I absolutely despise top gear and all that it entails.