on 25 November 2011
Every year, ever since these Simpsons calendars first came on the market, my youngest daughter bought one for me for Christmas.
Steph' passed away last year, & so I keep the 'tradition' going in her memory.
on 26 November 2011
I received my order confirmation late on a Wednesday and goods arrived early Friday morning.
Now that's what I call service.
on 21 March 2012
I really do like this calendar. Not only does it have great art work from the show, the actual page for days in a month has useful information on there. For example, holidays, full moons, important days. Too often you see comercial characters focusing on the art work and ripping off fans, but this one works a proper calendar. Overall it's quite large and you'd need a sturdy hook to hold it in place.
on 28 July 2015
Good calendar.
Great illustrations.
It brightens up my sons room.
on 8 January 2012
Bought this as a present for my daughter who is a big Simpsons fan. She absolutely loves it and the layout gives just the right amount of space to write all her commitments and events on.
on 3 October 2012
I'm not the only one who love these calendars, my spouse and children loves em to.
If you love the Simpsons, you really have to get you one of these.
on 12 January 2012
No problems with either the product or the delivery date. This calendar is very funny - that is if you like the Simpsons - as we do.
on 29 December 2011
My youngest son is a fan so this makes a great extra! He also likes the boxes to write in, and if he's happy then I'm happy ;)
on 8 June 2013
Very funny cartoon pictures of the Simpson family! My sons have got it in their bedroom and they love it!
on 24 November 2014