Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 January 2014
How could any PEANUTS fan not want to own these excellent volumes?
In my teens I collected the PEANUTS paperbacks which presented reprints out of order and mixing up very early with later versions of the same characters. (I still have all of these!) But for the real collector, to have every strip in sequence from the earliest to the last is an absolute treasure. I fully intend to collect the set and keep them in the family for future generations to enjoy!
on 12 April 2013
My 14 year old loves these books. It is part of a series that presents the whole of peanuts. They have interesting introductions and are beautifully bound and presented.
on 22 August 2013
Love it, brilliant, brings back loads of memories, presentation, quality, wonderful, looking forwad to the next one, can't wait..........want more
on 14 December 2012
Excellent, good value for the money, nicely packed. Very good. Excellent, good value for the money, nicely packed. Very good.
on 26 April 2011
Arrived on time and in excellent condition. These collections are timeless and as relevant today as well as being just brilliant! A blast from my past!
on 14 December 2012
All the classics, i want them all. My son reads them again and again and again and again and again
on 26 April 2016
I read a week each morning from this series, and I always get a laugh or an insight into life.
on 9 December 2014
Great books for the Peanuts fans!
on 15 July 2014