Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 December 2010
The complete peanuts 63 to 64. This book has a dust jacket its hardcover has colourful peanut cartoons, inside the comic strips are black and white. The book is strongly thread binded. The 60s is peanuts at its best, the cartoon strips are amusing charming and poignant, full of the usual Charlie brown and the gangs meaning of life. This book is packed with comic strips nearly 400 pages so money not wasted on the usual too short peanut books. A must for fans whether they just want one book or start collecting whole collection the 60s a great place to start.
on 22 June 2014
My son loves these, and we can hear him roaring with laughter from his bed in the evening. Takes me back to my childhood, as I used to love them too.
on 24 February 2016
first class
on 22 March 2011
The capers of the boy with the "round head" were a key part of growing up. So, it was always going to be nostalgic re-reading Peanuts. Kind of surprised, though, that my kids failed to take to it.
VINE VOICEon 11 October 2010
I did not need to read a review to decide to buy this book. I cannot see why anyone would. Buy it.