5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little book
If you are a fan of the Simon's Cat videos on youtube (and the internet in general) then you'll love this book. It features a lot of short story drawings of more of Simon's cat's antics, all entirely different from the videos you may have seen on the internet.
If you haven't seen Simon's Cat before, then these are a collection of comical little things that cats...
Published on 16 Nov 2009 by Mr. A Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the cats whiskers
Ever since first stumbling across Simons Cat on YouTube, I have endeavoured to show anyone and everyone, interested or not, the hilarious antics of this feline menace. It is beautifully animated and is spot on for how cats behave. I wait with baited breath on his next installment but would not wish upon Mr Tofield to rush as this is what undoubtedly ruins great things...
Published on 10 Nov 2009 by S. Loveridge

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 31 Dec 2009
Mr. A. Davison (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
Simon's Cat has cult status from the videos on Youtube so a book was the obvious next move. The only criticism I have is that some of the cartoons are pretty much copies of others in the book such as things getting stuck to hedgehogs and the cat pretending to be some sort of bird feeder. Lots of laughs in here and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky cats are loved by all, 8 Dec 2009
Kerttu Kuskus "kukkurkurat" (Tallinn, Estonia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
I knew exactly what I was getting into when I bought the book: more excellent graphic quirkiness of Simon Tofield's lovable demanding feline. I adored his cartoons in the Youtube and as most of the viewers I also shared the feeling of 'Oh, that is ABSOLUTELY right!' when watching the cat doing their selfish best. And the book does not disappoint: the cat is selfish, indulgent, demanding and still as lovable as ever. The ease of the simple drawing style is amazing; being an artist in a small way myself, I know how difficult it is to achieve and Mr Tofield manages it superbly. Whoever has a cat and likes to watch amusing snap shots of feline behavior, should get this book. Whoever likes quirky fun, should also get it. I am absolutely happy of purchasing this book and I recommend it happily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simon's Cat, 3 Dec 2009
J. M. Carr (North England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
If you like the video clips you'll love this; if you own a cat you'll love it - Simon clearly knows cats well!! It's laugh out loud funny. I bought it for my mum for Christmas, when it arrived I had a "quick glance" but ended up reading the lot it was so funny.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Nov 2009
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
Have seen the videos on youtube and the book does not disappoint. Excellent value and friends who've seen my book have bought there own! Go out and buy this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Simon's Cat, the book, 6 Nov 2009
Chris The Pickle (Solihull, West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
Absolutely charming, a delight for all cat lovers and an excellent stocking filler for the Festive Period. You will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book for cat lovers!, 29 Oct 2009
C. Morgan (Hexham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
This is a brilliant book for anyone who loves cats and would make a great present for any cat lover, especially as Christmas is fast approaching. Having seen the videos of Simon's Cat, I couldn't wait to get the book and it's well worth it. You will recognise so many traits of your own cat in this book. Don't hesitate - get it for yourself or a present for someone else. You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 28 Oct 2009
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
A brilliant book, packed full of hilarious cartoons of Simon's cat. Any fan of the films will love this book! A great Christmas present for cat lovers too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Oct 2009
M. Bruce (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
Ordered this book before it came out - couldn't wait to get my hand's on it. My boyfriend and I are big fans of the You Tube animations... still haven't got to the end as we are rationing ourselves on turning the pages (which is very hard to resist it) Definately going to be buying a few more copies for Xmas presents!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 26 Oct 2009
S. Champion - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
I'm a big fan of Simon's cat and this book exceeded my expectations. Very funny and beautifully presented, 100% recommend it at it would make a perfect present for any cat lover (or anyone really).

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Cat Humor at it's best, 10 Oct 2009
P. B. J. Spaas ""Aristocat"" (UK, France, Netherlands and many other places from pole to pole.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
Cat humor at it's best, simple unpretensious drawings with clear cut humor. Makes you laugh like you've not done in a while, a worthy replacement of Garfield. See also his short animations on YouTube. You do have to like/know cats but if you do it's a winner. Can't wait till a next one comes out or more animations.

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

Simon's Cat
Simon's Cat by Simon Tofield (Hardcover - 1 Oct 2009)
9.09