Format: Hardcover|Change

on 31 March 2006
One can't praise enough Fantagraphics Books for reprinting the complete collection of one of the most insightful, funny and loved strips of the past century. in this books we see Peanuts rapidly evolving towards its mature and golden years, with Lucy's first attempt to make Linus get rid of his blanket, Schroeder, Lucy and Beethoven's triangle in full gear, CB's misadventures with kites and baseball, and towards the end, Snoopy sleeping on his doghouse roof! A great piece in a splendid collection!
on 30 August 2014
I LOVE these books! The books themselves are beautiful objects and the comic strips within them are hilarious, poignant and just perfectly realised. I think this sort of era of Peanuts is a bit of a 'golden age', so I'd definitely recommend this to anyone. It's life-affirmingly brilliant!
on 15 February 2013
I have really enjoyed reading a few comic strips from this series each evening. I am surprised how revealing it is regarding the times written. I look forward to many more volumes.
on 24 February 2014
Got these for my dad. Thank you for prompt delivery. Will be picking up these again in future to continue to finishing the collection.
on 10 February 2009
These are truly superb volumes!
Top stuff for any fan of Peanuts- allowing you to follow the development of the strip.
Buy it!
on 2 December 2011
I received the book in time, but it was in horrible conditions. It's such a shame that they send me a broken product.
on 4 January 2016
If you know the Peanuts you will know this is a classic. If you don't go buy it .
on 24 February 2016