Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 May 2014
I bought this and verbal reasoning, but there are exactly same 5-6 pages in both books. what's the point of buying two different books and end up having exactly same questions in both books???
on 11 January 2015
I am a private tutor and I am constantly buying 11+ practice books for my students. I have found the CGP practice books the most helpful as they break questions down to appropriate ages (8-9, 9-10, 10-11). These books also have separate sections for all the topics that need to be covered for an 11+ English exam, which makes it easy to teach my students and to progress further. The assessment tests at the back of the books are also excellent! All in all, this is a great practice book to have if you are preparing your child/student for 11+ examinations
on 18 October 2013
Very useful for my dyslexic pupils. Many thanks. the layout makes it easy to use and I shall recommend it.
on 4 November 2013
Bought all 4 books, English, maths and verbal and non verbal for my niece and my boyfriend's daughter. Book is Very engaging and girls love it. I am hopeful that these books will help both girls, to pass their exam.
on 9 September 2014
Excellent books. I am a private tutor and use CGP books for all my students. Buying it on amazon is much cheaper.
on 25 January 2014
I use this book to give my children extra homework and it keeps them ahead of the game and identifies weak areas.
on 4 February 2013
Very good book for sats or 11 plus. Excellent layout and easy to use. Full of good exercises to aid comprehension grammar etc.
on 18 August 2014
I always like CGP publications as they are well laid out and very user friendly. My son enjoyed working through it.
on 22 May 2013
Brought this product to assist my 9 year old to get ready for the exams very clear and easy to follow
on 11 September 2015
Excellent. My daughter has just started year 5 and is about to commence her 11 plus tuition. We have been using these books throughout the summer holidays and she was able to list all the nouns with examples in class this week...all thanks to this book! Great way to keep their brains active without overdoing it!