on 14 June 2014
This guide was invaluable for quick revision before my exam. It provides the main points in vivid colour, which keeps things interesting and colour coded when you have been staring at pages for some time.

If you have studied well throughout the year and learned the concepts well, this guide is a great way to provide all the important info for your exam in a short space of time. I finished it in three sessions of about 1.5-2 hours each, and repeated it before I sat the next exam. It separates the extra info necessary for paper 2, so you don't study what you don't need before paper 1.

Overall, it's a concise, convenient guide for revision before the exam and provides you with all that you need to know for your IGCSE exam.
on 14 May 2013
My son was very confused by what he was taught at school. This book has made everything clear for him.
They should recommend this at school.
on 14 January 2016
I bought these revision guides for all three sciences and am really pleased. My daughter improved her score on her very next end of unit test (chemistry)which was particularly hard and gave more able students a problem. The style of the book is the same throughout the three sciences. I recommend it is bought with the Exam Practice Workbook, the tests are essential. We are yet to use the online extras as my daughter is saving them for alternative testing closer to the exams
on 11 August 2013
I bought these revision guide books for my son who, by his own admission, keeps scrappy notes. He swears by them. He firmly believes that they helped him with his revision for this summer's exams. Whether they help him get the required grades ... we won't find out for another week! But they certainly boosted his confidence going into the exam room.
on 6 April 2013
I am a 1-2-1 tutor and this book delivered everything I need for tutoring the iGCSE syllabus with the exception of exam style questions. I found these easily elsewhere so no problem. My students have also found this book useful so it works from both aspects. Definitely a good buy.
on 22 August 2014
The sole reason for me to achieve A*, Amazing book, and a must have if you're taking IGCSE Physics - This book was a great aid in the last days before my Exam has all the revelant and important facts which you need to know, to get a high grade in your IGCSE's Exams.
on 24 March 2016
Fantastic book lots of help, use to get 64% in physics end of module tests but now with the help of this book, I am constantly getting 90-100% . It's clear, concise and grabs people's attention, the jokes are so cringe worthy though hahaha.
on 28 January 2015
Bought for my son studying for his iGCSEs. He found this and the other range of CGP books really useful. I would highly recommend any parent of a teenager studying for iGCSE to buy.

Should not be confused with GCSE though.
on 29 April 2013
This book works well alongside school text book and lesson notes making revision of topics simple to follow and great for a final read before a test / exam. My son likes the layout and the summaries of important facts to learn.
on 9 June 2015
Fantastic and comprehensive review of the syllabus. Covers everything required for both double and triple science and makes it easy to understand. I would recommend this to anyone studying Edexcel IGCSE Physics.