on 27 January 2012
I had to use this book when I resat the Russia history course in January of this year, and I'm certain I couldn't have done it without the use of this book! For such a lengthy and intricate course, it's a huge help to see everything laid out so clearly and colourfully with everything that you need to know. I would definitely recommend both this, and the follow-on book "Stalin's Russia" to anyone studying this course of history!
on 9 February 2012
Another good guide from GCP. Very useful for revision, giving short overviews of all important points and great for jogging your memory and making notes from. The red books that go with the course give are much more in depth analysis and have more detailed information but this is great for revision. :)
on 12 November 2015
I love this guide!! I bought this book for my AS-Level History revision. It's a fab revision tool to use as it condenses everything down and is a good tool to use once you're going over all your material.

I wouldn't recommend this book to learn from, it's only perfect for revision. If you're looking for a good book to study from I would 100% recommend the Edexcel GCE History: Russia in Revolution, 1881 - 1924 ( http://amzn.to/1SmoxZt ) book. It's amazing! This book gave me everything I could possibley need to know for my course.
on 8 January 2012
This book contains all of the content needed for the exam, it is clear and straight to the point. A must have for the course.
on 2 January 2014
although this wasnt the book we were looking for, none the less it is what we ordered. came within the time and in excellent condition
on 7 April 2014
the layout the info is just amazing for those who are doing an access course this book is a must have!
on 17 June 2015
Great with my daughters AS revision
on 7 April 2015