Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 July 2014
Excellent book! The assessment tests at the back are specially challenging to be done in the given time limit! But you can redo them and gives an incentive to the child to beat his/her score! My son loves challenges especially in Maths :) I would strongly recommend this book for the new CEM tests.
on 18 March 2014
The book is typical of CGP books, easy to follow, well structured, and a real challenge even for gifted 11 year olds
on 3 November 2014
Excellent books, I used these during the 6 weeks summer holidays in August 2015 with my son (1 hour each day) and my child passed the Bexley and Kent 11 plus test. Worth getting.
on 4 September 2014
What's so fantastic is that unlike the Bond books the answers also explain how to get the answer. So you don't need to be a maths teacher. It's good value
on 9 January 2016
Brilliant book for 11+ preparation. I have used these books for all my 4 children and so far 3 of my kids have passed their 11+ and gone on to Grammar school. I cannot praise these books enough. Must be used for any 11+ prep work.
on 5 December 2015
Got these for my daughter who wanted to go to
A senior school with entry exam. These books are brilliant. She learnt a lot using them and the practice test were good too.
on 2 March 2016
My daughter has been practicing with this book and we find it useful. It's particularly good for timed tests, she has improved tremendously.
on 8 May 2015
I bought this for my newphew and after a few months of practice using problems in this workbook, his maths result improved a great deal.
on 6 June 2014
Helpful as the answers show you how to work out the questions. Would recommend this book for 11-13. (As it says already)
on 12 July 2015
Great little starter for the 11+ would recommend anyone starting or anyone looking to improve in order to sit the test.