5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
excellent value for money, including vocabulary and grammar. model essays, listening cd

i also advise people to buy the letts gcse german guide which again is excellent and perhaps better
Published on 31 Mar. 2012 by p

3.0 out of 5 stars NO CD
The book was in good condition and arrived on time. Although there was no audio CD with it, I really needed this as it was a present for my son who is going to work in Germany in just a few weeks. Wish i would have known this prior to purchase.
Published 15 months ago by Bernadette Heaton

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 31 Mar. 2012
p (london,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GCSE German Complete Revision & Practice with Audio CD (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars German GSCE Revision Guide, 2 Jan. 2011
I found the revision guide really useful, it really has helped me. I recommend it to anybody studdying German at GCSE level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful Purchase, 17 April 2012
This looks very promising. I've looked through most of it myself, but as yet have only worked through a small part of it with my daughter. I did German O level myself many moons ago, but needed something to remind me accurately of the grammar rules etc. so I could help my daughter. It's presented in a humourous fashion (at least I think so). The only small thing that has frustrated me is finding sections easily again within the text. There is a contents page of course but I've created my own coloured tabs to make it easier to go straight to the required page.

4.0 out of 5 stars A well presented book, 18 April 2014
I'm an old man and learning a new language is a slow process and it can be tedious at times. The guide however is cheerful and to the point. I can heartily recommend it. Arrived quickly from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 31 Oct. 2013
My son is really impressed with this book for revision in the subject he loves. The CD has proven to be most useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars cant hate it, 6 April 2014
G.C.S.E German revision book is what you get when you buy it.made from quality company and comes with a audio c.d
and gives the educational help you need

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item - well written Don't leave it to the ..., 1 Sept. 2014
Ms. S. E. Latham (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Nice item - well written

Don't leave it to the last minute though

Maybe try to get some motivation on: http://www.brainboxx.co.uk/A3_ASPECTS/pages/Motivated.htm

4.0 out of 5 stars German revision guide, 24 Oct. 2011
Very good with lots of information.

Full of information, but probably would have preferred it to be a bit more succinct.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... with my requirements and I believe it will be useful in helping me develop my language, 17 July 2014
It meets with my requirements and I believe it will be useful in helping me develop my language skills

3.0 out of 5 stars NO CD, 30 Jan. 2014

GCSE German Complete Revision & Practice with Audio CD
GCSE German Complete Revision & Practice with Audio CD by CGP Books (Paperback - 12 Jan. 2011)