5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Revision Book: The reason for my good grades, 3 Jan 2012
D. Tonks (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AS/A2 Level Sociology AQA Complete Revision & Practice (Paperback)
I fully credit this book with getting me through my Sociology A-Level exams.

I had orignally been studying with some rather large textbooks and struggling with the long winded, complex wording it used. It was impossible to get 'interested' and nothing was going in; and so I gave up.

Eventually realising I had paid for my exams, and could not just turn up and fail them (having not learned anything) I searched for an alternative text book.
- This is what I found.

It arrived quickly; 9 days before my first exam, 2.5 weeks from my last. (I did all 4 AS and A2 exams in one session).
I cannot comend this text book enough.
It is well writen. The wording and phrasing explains often complex issues in a simple and easily understood way. It made for interesting and engaging reading which kept my attention, and inspired my interest in the subject.

Overall I recieved an A grade, which would have been inposible without this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best revision books you can get., 26 Jan 2014
I absolutely love these revision books. They have all the information that I need and are very easy to read. There's no jibberish, just everything explained in a straight-forward way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable when used with a full textbook, 12 Dec 2013
Using this revision guide along with Ken Browne's latest editions and find them both invaluable

A worthy investment, very easy to follow, with exercises to complete

5.0 out of 5 stars Sociology revision guide, 31 Jan 2013
I ordered this for my son who had to retake his sociology AS exam and to help him with his A level. He found it very helpful, saying it was written in a way that made the revision much easier to understand than from the school text book. Hopefully his results will be good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good informative book, 19 Jan 2013
Good informative book. Happy with the price and quality of writing. Bought for my daughter who said it is good reference!

AS/A2 Level Sociology AQA Complete Revision & Practice
AS/A2 Level Sociology AQA Complete Revision & Practice by CGP Books (Paperback - 20 Jan 2010)
13.99