Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 March 2012
Ordered this to help me out with A level biology (of course) and it's really good. The units are very clearly labelled and well laid out.

The information is very good, covering all of the topics in the AQA textbook- which itself contains mistakes. So this is a great aid to study. However, it could do with maybe explaining some of the points a little more, I found some things are not as deeply covered as they could be, but in saying that- it is only a revision guide and not the textbook, so a minor issue.

I like this especially as the diagrams are fantastically labelled, all in colour and easy to understand. 5*
on 9 April 2014
There was a slight problem with my order but the customer service of the retailer on the market place was excellent. They replied to my messages quickly and fixed the problem straight away. As for the book, it's clear and consise, from what I can tell it covers all of the a level aqa specification. It is good for revision, although it doesn't TEACH you the topic it is very complementary to the text books.
on 10 December 2011
I sent this item to Malta and my cousin found it extremely useful. Comprehensive guide to support any A Level Biology student.
on 14 June 2010
Bought to help my daughters with AS exam
and they found it so much easier than the
book they got from school. All being
well it was enough to help them pass.
on 17 October 2013
I bought this for my sister. She has told me that the book is very useful for revision, Excellent condition and delivered early. Very pleased with the book.
on 22 January 2015
Great book - very comprehensive and works brilliantly in conjunction with my own notes and the Nelson Thornes textbook - great for cross-referencing and further understanding.
After having to resit U1 and U2, alongside sitting U4 and U5, I have a lot of revision to cover - however this book covers it quickly in a detailed way - great for recapping or learning something new!
Would definitely recommend it to anyone studying AQA Biology at A-Level (years 12/13) for further knowledge and understanding
on 28 April 2014
This book was in pristine condition, one tiny crease mark in the corner of the cover, but never been opened. A great resource for anyone studying AS or A2 Biology with AQA. Good notes delivered in a concise but humorous approach. Notes are interspersed with example questions to test your knowledge. I always recommend CGP and Amazon used bookies have been great.
on 6 March 2014
A standard Product, so not much to comments on. However the delivery was done well in time, promptly a day ahead of the schedule.

Happy with the services offered and will recommend to all. Since the product is quite standard and not much was expected, I have kept the ratings as average.
on 14 December 2012
Great revision guide if you are more of a visual learner. It is a nice break from standard text books with more informal teachign techniques, and personally i find it very successful in helping me learn all i need for my exams.
on 1 January 2014
Bought for my som who is in his second year of 6th form studying Biology A level. He is finding this very useful to reinforce what he has learnt in class. He used these revision guides at GCSE too and they really helped.