Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 September 2010
Very useful, quite easy to read and contains all you need to know for the A-level course. It has just the right amount of humour with the information. (This is from my son who has just started his A level course.)
on 15 February 2015
I am student who is a average score in her grades.
My first exam result (U) undgradeable
now given this to be a wake up call i decided to go and ourchase this product.
i have used it as a revsion guide during revision and the best educational purchases ever.
instead of reading everything, in this book it is jsut condensed down into note form and is basicall all you need to revise from.
its perfect.
after purchasing this and seeing results i recommend it to every student who is struggling its all you need to pass ( in psychology).

oh and after constantly using this i acheievd a A grade and i am now in second year of psychology.
on 11 November 2012
An excellent book. Covers all the course requirements in a concise and clear way. Top for value too. No regrets, a great purchase!
on 27 October 2015
Not great. My teacher didn't teach most of the studies in this book. If there is a revision guide that matches your textbook, I would use that instead because it will have the studies that you have done in it rather than these ones which I thought were quite random I did not use this book for my exams, it was a waste of money.
on 4 March 2015
The level of English grammar in this guide is shocking. Some of the sentences aren't even proper sentences! Also I wanted this on my Kindle, I didn't realise the kindle version is not actually compatible with a Kindle. I don't like reading things on my tablet much and would like a choice so I returned it. So disappointing.
on 1 October 2013
thanks it was extremely helpful and remains so helpful in my as psychology lessons thank-you for the quick delivery its a valuable asset
on 13 May 2014
Bought this for my son to help in his revision. He has used it a lot and says he likes the layout and clarity of information as well as the practice exercises. He would recommend it to any students taking this subject. Only 4 stars as he hasn't got his results yet!!
on 24 April 2012
An excellent revision book for my daughter who is doing her AS GCSE exams on May. I sincerely recommend it for students who are having difficulties with their AS and A2 subjects.
on 7 March 2015
Bought for A levels. Very useful and helpful notes.
on 20 February 2015
Great quality. Everything I need for my course!