Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 May 2013
My son asked me to get him this. He has other guides from CGP and finds them really helpful. They seem to write in bite size chunks which is particularly useful for teenage boys who aren't keen on revising!
on 16 February 2012
I feel this book is absoloutly essential when doing a History GCSE Exam, I achieved an A overall for history. After getting a C for one of my exams the first time round, I bought this book as a revision guide, and achieved an A the next time for my resit!! This book teaches every piece of information in a way you can remember it. The book was well written and structured. I would recommend anyone doing GCSE history to buy this book. I was a satisfied and happy customer, absouloutly worth the money!!
on 9 March 2013
These CGP guides are always fun to use and with their colourful notes and amusing comments make the hard slog a bit more interesting. However, I did find this a bit light on detail in places. Best not to rely on it too heavily if you want a seriously high grade at GCSE.
on 24 February 2012
My son likes this book! Simple and easy to use! It covers all the areas he needs to know. Would recommend it to anyone doing the course
on 15 February 2014
I bought this as my son's teacher was on long term sick leave and I was concerned with the number of supply staff. It is good to use as revision but more in depth study is also needed. You have to check which topics the school syllabus is covering also
on 26 December 2015
Excellent book - perfect for students covering the History OCR B specification. Not quite in depth enough to be used as a core text but for revision (as it is intended) it's perfect!
on 1 April 2014
Ordered the wrong book for son 's GCSE . Always check with the teacher, however an interesting read . Thank you
on 28 April 2013
This book was recommended by my son's teacher. My son has rated it very helpful with his revision towards GCSE.
on 11 April 2013
I bought this for my daughters history exam revision, and she says that it was of great help to her. job done.
on 7 June 2015
Excellent value for money - in great unused condition. Really helped structuring everything in one book.