5.0 out of 5 stars better than i thought
i am doing my gcse's and im not that good at spanish , and normally i hate the cpg books because i find it confuses me more, and it makes it look complicated, but this was very helpful! its really simple to use , and its great for doing coursework . a must have for spanish gcse!
Published on 25 Oct. 2010 by Ria

I took this book and Practice Paper from Instituto Cervantes, to help one of my students to prepare his exam. I was puzzled to see that their mock exams are full of mistakes. Same the book, I think that is just unacceptable, very unprofessional and they should review their material and publish it again.

Some examples: Mis asignaturas favoritas fueron el espanol...
Published on 4 April 2011 by MafalditaBaires

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars better than i thought, 25 Oct. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars User Friendly Last Minute Revision Guide, 26 July 2014
William Mason (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Paperback)
I used this book for revision purposes leading up to my Spanish GCSE exam papers in May 2010, at the age of 42. I found the book to be easy to follow, well structured and attractively laid out, with good sized print and plentiful exam rehearsal questions. I almost exclusively used this book in the last two or three days before the examination day and ended up with a Grade A, so it worked for me. I did flick through a few other Spanish revision guides but they were tedious to follow and markedly less intuitive and helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Paperback)
I do GCSE Spanish and this is really helping me with it, especially the grammar section it really helps with general sentence structure

5.0 out of 5 stars GCSE Spanish, 5 Nov. 2013
This review is from: GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Paperback)
This book is a good one if you want to learn Spanish grammar in a humerous way. It's light hearted but puts the point across well. Not just for people doing exams but for any of us who are trying to learn Spanish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Paperback)
I am already able to speak spanish but am not fluent or always grammatically correct so I bought this to improve and to possibly take an exam in the future. It is very clear and helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 21 April 2012
Mr. Robert A. Kemp (Southampton UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Paperback)
As a mature student studying Spanish I found this book to be an excellent addition to my course books. Practical and concise worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Paperback)
I use it for learning spanish. The book is well organised. I highly recommend to everyone who starts to learn Spanish!

1.0 out of 5 stars Full of mistakes and poor grammar, obviously no written by a native speaker, 4 April 2011
This review is from: GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Paperback)

Some examples: Mis asignaturas favoritas fueron el espanol y el aleman, when the correct thing is: Mis asignaturas favoritas eran el espanol y el aleman.

El asaltador, when it el asaltante

Cuando volvimos a casa comprobamos que estaba demasiado grande. When the correct way will be: era demasiado grande

Another hilarous detail, when they talk about Navidad en Argentina, the whole writing sounds strange as written for a foreign who doesn't really have a good grasp of the language. Besides that it mention that the tradition is to eat turkey. I am from there and nobody eats turkey for Christmas, they should have research a bit more or chosen another country, such as Colombia.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gook book, 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Paperback)
Good book with a lot of activities and advice to prepare and review your GCSE Spanish exams.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for GCSE, 16 Mar. 2010
This review is from: GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher (Paperback)
I'm using this guide for my Ab Initio course on the IB and it's perfect. Get "Verbots" too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher
GCSE Spanish Revision Guide - Higher by CGP Books (Paperback - 24 Nov. 2010)