Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 March 2013
This CGP revision guide is really useful when studying A2 Physics, I slacked too much in preparation for my exam and came out with a D, so I got myself in gear and decided to buy this revision guide, it arrived quickly and I have used it to help me make more thorough notes alongside my class notes. It was in very good condition, a few nicks and marks but otherwise perfect. If you are studying A2 Physics (second year) then this will contain everything you need to know for all of the exam boards. Also contains questions on each subject so you can practice, and even tells you at the top of each subject who needs to know what in terms of exam board.
on 17 June 2016
Great book - clearly written and easy to read, it contains a wealth of information.
However, it doesn't quite cover the level of detail required for the A*, particularly on the additional modules.
More practise questions would also be good.
Possibly a case of trying to do too much in one book - core, additional and questions just seems to leave all them a bit rushed.
on 1 October 2010
CGP done it again! a bright and colourful way to learn A2 Physics. Covers all topics expected at A2 Physics. I owe it to this book for my above average pass in physics which got me into my engineering degree. I even refer to it now during my degree.
on 8 June 2010
Excellent book. Has put physics across in an interesting way which is always a help when learning things for exams
on 26 September 2013
Great! does what it says on the front. My son is using it throughout the A2 course to make sure it all goes in!