5.0 out of 5 stars Great revision guide!, 16 Mar. 2013
This review is from: A2-Level Physics Complete Revision & Practice (Paperback)
This CGP revision guide is really useful when studying A2 Physics, I slacked too much in preparation for my exam and came out with a D, so I got myself in gear and decided to buy this revision guide, it arrived quickly and I have used it to help me make more thorough notes alongside my class notes. It was in very good condition, a few nicks and marks but otherwise perfect. If you are studying A2 Physics (second year) then this will contain everything you need to know for all of the exam boards. Also contains questions on each subject so you can practice, and even tells you at the top of each subject who needs to know what in terms of exam board.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 1 Oct. 2010
This review is from: A2-Level Physics Complete Revision & Practice (Paperback)
CGP done it again! a bright and colourful way to learn A2 Physics. Covers all topics expected at A2 Physics. I owe it to this book for my above average pass in physics which got me into my engineering degree. I even refer to it now during my degree.

4.0 out of 5 stars A2 level physics aid, 8 Jun. 2010
Michael Edward Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A2-Level Physics Complete Revision & Practice (Paperback)
Excellent book. Has put physics across in an interesting way which is always a help when learning things for exams

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: A2-Level Physics Complete Revision & Practice (Paperback)
Great! does what it says on the front. My son is using it throughout the A2 course to make sure it all goes in!

A2-Level Physics Complete Revision & Practice
A2-Level Physics Complete Revision & Practice by CGP Books (Paperback - 28 May 2009)