on 2 June 2014
My 11 year old Grandaughter was about to start her SATS this term so I bought her several of these practice books which she has managed to do and says they were a good help. She also asked if she could give one of them to a friend who is Polish, quite good at maths which are similar to ours, but her English wasn;t up to scratch. I gather her friend was pleased with them and able to cope.
on 12 February 2014
Very good practice books for my son who is 11 and will be taking his SATS in May. Great Books
on 14 April 2015
Provides good practice but would rather have more examples of maths and English than science.
on 8 April 2016
great for SATs revision
on 4 March 2016
my neice came to me the other day all upset saying she was hopeless etc etc asked what was wong and she said she was really worried about her year 6 sats shes in top set and doing really well and needed some reassurance so bought her this so she could practice and get more confident it seems to be working lets just hope she now does welll
on 6 February 2016
I just love it it helped me so much when I had a test to do and knew all the answers
on 2 May 2013
I highly recommend this pack for parents or private tutors. Particularly useful for a more nervous child in order to help with SATS pre-test nerves. I'm not sure why there are only two Sets of English tests when there are three Maths and Science ones? Other than this it is a five star product. I particularly like the robust packaging, it should stand the test of time.
on 5 February 2016
Excellent pack of practice KS2 SATS papers. Nicely packaged in a shiny folder. My son was delighted (although i thought this a bit strange). Very useful for parents too to see the sort of questions the children will be tested on and how marks are allocated so that they can help their children prepare for these examinations.
on 16 March 2015
Very helpful. My son had mock sats coming up at school so thought we should help him. These helped him to know what to expect and to see how he coped with timings. He did very well in the mocks and I sure that these papers help. They also gave us a good understanding of what he was good at and where he needed a help.
on 30 June 2015
These papers helped my son a lot through his sats definitely recommend them.