5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Sep 2010
This review is from: GCSE Core Science OCR 21st Century Revision Guide - Higher (with online edition): Revision Guide Higher Level (Paperback)
This book is SO useful. It has everything you need to know and lays it down in a simple, easy-to-follow way. As always with CGP there are crude jokes etc but it's definitely worth having. Thanks to this book I got A*s in all sciences!

5.0 out of 5 stars Turn helpless into helpful, 9 April 2011
I'm a student, 14, at Royal Docks Community school and my exams are soon. My science and sociology exams, anyway. On 19th May, I'll have my Science exam, and I really needed help with my science. And this book is perfect. Turned me from clueless...to know-it-all. I know all the B1, P1 and C1. I actually am confident I'll do good in my exams.
The book has a wonderful design, and it is easy to read and understand. It also has the humour a teenager needs. It helped me a lot, and I bet it'll help you too.
I first saw the book on my friend, as she took it from a teacher to borrow for a half-term exam, so I had a glance because the next day I would have my own exam. And I found it very useful...too bad I couldn't keep it. So I decided to buy my own. And honestly, it is not too expensive for a student's pocket money. I hope this book helps you as much as it helped me and still helps me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Feb 2013
A clear concise read for any child that is studying core science GCSE . Very informative and easy to follow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 2 May 2010
This was bought for my daughter who will soon be taking her GCSE's. It covers everything she needs to revise. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Help for students, 14 Jun 2014
Good revision guide, very helpful for preparing for exams. Wish it could cover some details especially the images and disgrams

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 7 Oct 2013
Very helpful revision guide, helping me in the GCSE's and the guide is easy to read and understand , and this helped me in some of the assesments

5.0 out of 5 stars great guide, 21 Aug 2013
This was brought for my daughter as a revision tool. Its a very helpful guide in a format that is easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 July 2013
For a few weeks before I bought this product I'd been searching for a good deal, but was unable to find one good enough! So I found this and thought, lets give it a go and see how it is. I was NOT disappointed! This is a brilliant product, giving each topic detail while it's still fun! This is a good quality, long lasting, educational book. The delivery was brilliant and came in 2 days. I recommend this product heavily, it's awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Revision Book, 11 July 2013
Really helpful and helps you to revise for your science exams. I have checked and this is the cheapest one

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 25 Mar 2013
Happy with this purchase. I am currently studying for my GCSEs at a college which means I do them in one (academic) year. This means I have a lot more to do in much less time than those who are studying at school.

This book has been helping me tremendously as I simply do not have the time to read those enormous, thick textbooks. It gives enough information with good diagrams to help you understand. Usually people say use it alongside the OCR endorsed textbook, however, honestly the specification is so rubbish you could get an A* just from this book. It even gives you a bit of help with the controlled assessment pieces that you do on the course. It is laid out very well with all of the B1B2B3 together in the first part of the book and then C1C2C3 and so on... It is, of course, cluttered but if you've ever used a CGP book before you would know this is the norm for them.

Just because I like to pick faults in things... The book smells a bit funny! Can be a bit annoying if you're sitting and reading but you get used to it!

This revision guide is definitely a MUST have for anyone doing this course. You can easily get a great grade just by revising from the book alone (although that's probably not recommended!)