on 6 November 2013
I have had all the twilight calendars and I have to say this one is the best by far. Instead of the typical brooding airbrushed character images, we have stills from the movies, interlaced with quotes, very artisticly done. It is beautiful and all twilight fans will love it.
on 17 November 2013
Always buy a twilight calendar and wondered what I would buy this year. Love the look of this calendar. Ordered Tuesday del following Monday.
on 21 November 2013
My favorite Twilight calendar yet, and believe me I've had them all. Price was fab too. I will send all of my Twilight loving friends here.
on 29 June 2014
A super awesome product that I bought my wife and she loves it, she is obsessed with twilight and we have a massive glass unit with a glass backing with 2 movie posters framed either side of it with this product in the middle of unit looks superb, absolutely awesome highly recommended for any twilight fan
on 8 December 2013
I am a total twihard and when I saw this calendar I just had to get it and I'm really pleased. This calendar is extremely good quality and protected well In its packaging it, it arrived within days if ordering it. A brilliant purchase for a twilight fan.
on 3 March 2014
Delivery was fast as I have come to expect from Amazon. I was a little disappointed with the calendar though. Had one last year and thought that was much better quality.
on 16 April 2014
Good to map out the year, after all that's what you use them for. Can't say much more than this, only it was bought for my niece who is mad about twilight.
on 1 January 2014
Excellent outstanding goods 5*****
A pity that the saga had to end. Could have gone on longerin my opinion. Still have the new calendar to look at!!
on 24 January 2014
Bought this as a gift. Felt really proud to give this to a fellow twilight fan. Envy it every time I go to visit. Very good quality and well presented.
on 26 December 2013
what an awesome calender,even better than last year,a must for all Twilight fans,Mrach is my favourite with the scene in the dancr with THAT kiss!