on 26 February 2014
A fantastic old-school calendar that Sonic fans would love. The artwork is amazing, using sprites from the Mega Drive/Genesis days, even using quotes from the more newer games. The stock art fits great with the colourful backgrounds, I love the small details they've applied with adding items from the games on the dates section.

Only thing I don't like is that Metal Sonic, one of the classic characters, is nowhere to be found on the calendar, yet Amy is. But all the illustration of the other characters makes up for it.
on 10 December 2013
I brought this for a Christmas present and I like it very much, colourful and blue just like sonic is, perfect product at a low price and great for a Christmas present too.
on 25 November 2013
My son is absolutely obsessed with Sonic, so this calendar is perfect. Nice illustrations, spacious date boxes, perfect. Good price too.
on 13 May 2014
my grandson love's everything about sonic, got this as not only a calender it was more for the picture, he loved it.
on 30 November 2013
An ideal present for my daughter. very colourful. great for fans, old & new...to go with all her other sonic stuff!
on 15 February 2014
Well done to the provider who has done this calendar I was so Happy to open it I can't wait for next years :)
on 14 January 2015