on 7 October 2013
I have this year's Victoria Frances calender and have just purchased my 2014 calender which will hang in my kitchen. The artwork is amazing and arrived quickly. Well worth buying if you're into gothic art like myself.
on 27 October 2013
the calendar arrived in very good condition and in time for a birthday presant. thank-you so very much, i have been ordering a victoria frances calendar for a few years and will continue to.
on 29 December 2013
A lovely calendar for the gothic and weirdos amongst us. However, a lot of the art has been on previous calendars so a little disappointing in that there was not a lot of new art in there.
on 15 January 2014
This calendar arrived on time and in perfect condition, couldn't be happier. the pictures inside are soooo pretty and I will deff be getting next years as soon as I can.
on 6 January 2014
I have got the calendar every year for the last 5 years I like the pictures.
Amazon is the best place to get it from.
on 23 March 2014
I ordered this on a Thursday evening and it was with me by the Saturday morning, I was quite impressed. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Not a single complaint.
on 30 April 2016