on 21 August 2010
I bought a couple of these to occupy my two Star Wars obsessed boys on a long ferry journey. They are 5 and 7, and it was perfect for my 7 year old and still good for my 5 year old. There are lots of pictures to colour, plus word searches, puzzles, mazes and games, including several pages of "squares", which neither had played before but both thoroughly enjoyed. (You join the dots with a line each, if you make a square then you colour it in your colour, the one with the most squares at the end wins.) I thought the activity pads were very good value for the length of time it kept them amused.
on 4 January 2013
I bought this for my Star Wars mad son as a small stocking filler. It arrived fine and looked in good condition, I hid it away until wrapping time. It was only then that I flicked through it and found that half of the puzzles and pictures had been completed. Too late to return it and get a refund. I wouldn't buy from this seller again.
on 17 April 2012
I bought this for my 6 year son and he really likes it. It is definately worth the money. It has a mixture of things to do in it, cross words, pictures to colour and dot to dot.
on 27 July 2012
Good games, puzzles, colouring sections. My 6yr old loves it, i mix it up with his annuals and other books to keep him occupied during holiday ime. Good value.
on 10 September 2013
Bought for my son as well as a present for a family friend, a great activity pad for star wars mad little boys!
on 22 January 2014
The only reason I have given this 3 stars is the fact that it arrived badly dented/out of shape - cannot blame amazon for this though - postman clearly just rammed it through letterbox! My 5 year old son loves it though.
on 28 September 2013
My 6 year old son is Star Wars mad so I bought him this and a sticker wood as a "well done on your first week at school" present. He loved it! Plenty to do and kept him occupied for ages. Would highly recommend.
on 1 July 2013
Content and activities inside are good but the quality of the paper is a bit poor and it does look a bit cheap. I bought it as part of a birthday present but not sure I will actually give it.
on 21 November 2012
bought for four year old star wars lego fan and he loved the activity book.good value and prompt delivery.some puzzles a bit difficult but great for grandad and child to solve puzzles together
on 9 September 2013
Delivered quickly and product was as expected. For older kids really, as my 5 year old was happy to colour the pictures but some of the puzzles were for kids with good reading skills.