Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£1.74+ Free shipping

on 12 January 2011
I bought this for my 10 year old niece and she loved it. She has only just started horseriding and she found it interesting to learn about horse facts. She loves stickers and enjoyed matching them up and also testing herself at the end with the quiz.
on 20 November 2015
A super addition to any horse loving fans toy room. Bought this to keep my daughter busy in the car on long journey, just the trick. Great price a def must!
on 20 July 2012
Arrived on time. Packaged well. My little girl loved it. Education info on Horses and fun stickers.
colourful and easy to use.
on 2 January 2016
Ideal sticker book with knowledgeable information about how to care and look after ponies and horses.
A very good buy.
on 4 March 2014
My little girl is mad on horses she was chuffed to bits with this book and it kept her quiet for a while :)
on 8 December 2013
This is a Xmas present for my friends 5 year old daughter, hope she likes it, she's horse and pony mad
on 28 January 2015
My niece is horse mad & loved this cos it had lots of stickers & info on different breeds
on 31 December 2015
Horse and pony sticker book is great my daughter loved it plenty to do and great quality
on 19 May 2015
excellent value for money. Very informative for the younger horse lover
on 13 December 2014
Nice little book, for young children awakening to horsiness!