5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful insight into a wonderful couple., 20 Nov 2008
Lisa van Veen (Sunny England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Steve and Me (Paperback)
I bought this after reading excerpts in the Readers Digest.

It gives a great insight into a genuine couple and the love and extraordinary life they shared together fighting negative attitudes to save the animals they loved so much. There are some great photos too.

It made me laugh and cry too. Very brave of Terri to write this moving tribute to Steve - true wildlife warriors!

My only (slight) criticism is that it just seems too short and leaves you wanting to hear more of the Irwin's adventures together. However Terri does acknowledge that she had so many tales she could have told but they just had to be reduced to fit them into a publishable sized book! But for me a lot more of those tales would have been welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical account of their lives together, 8 Mar 2010
Angela Heather "Ki Life Coaching" (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Steve and Me (Paperback)
You do find yourself wanting more detail occasionally, than Terri gives, but I am glad she has kept some of her most precious memories between her and Steve, to herself. What an amazing man he was - even more so than I had ever got from any of the TV shows. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and it made me want to go off and have some adventures of my own! What an incredibly fateful, pre-destined love match they were too. The meaning of the word soulmates.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Steve and Me (Paperback)
Really good book, gives alot of detail of behind the sences. some quite life risking parts and some sad parts. but in all worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you liked Crocodile Hunter you will LOVE this book, 11 Oct 2012
Lez (Newcastle upon Tyne. England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Steve and Me (Paperback)
When I first caught sight of Crocodile Hunter with Steve Irwin on the TV I didn't take to him immediately as I thought he was 'acting up' for the cameras - however when I caught bits of the programme I grew to like him, especially as everyone was saying 'what you see is what you get with Steve', I ended up watching every episode I could! When I saw this book I could not wait to get it - and am extremely pleased I saw it advertised on Amazon - I thoroughly enjoyed it - found it hard to put it down! The stories of Steve and his family, how his parents started the animal park, with three small children - and going through the growth of the park with them up to how big Australia Zoo is now and the fun they had as a family, and the difficult times as well - all very well written by Terri. Towards the end of the book she actually says she wrote a lot more which had to be reduced to get the book down to the size it is - I would love a follow up book with more information about how the Zoo increased in size, the staff, what Steve and Terri took on together, how Bob and Lyn came up with the idea in the first place - by the sounds of it there was a lot of information which was removed - so why not another book - sounds like most of the work has already been done! Laughs at times, tears at times - written from the heart and a lot of love shines through. They were very lucky to have found each other - even though the time was cut short so tragically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve and Me Book, 8 Aug 2012
This review is from: Steve and Me (Paperback)
Bought this for my Nan who loves Steve W. Book was exellent and others that have read it thought so to.

4.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 21 Jan 2010
C. Fobbester-Balk "mumtelle" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Steve and Me (Paperback)
I have always been a big fan of the Irwins and have wanted to read this book for ages. I was not disappointed and loved reading about their adventures together. Steve Irwin is a true legend and the book made me love and respect him (and his conservation work) even more. A great read and very inspiring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve and me................, 26 May 2009
This review is from: Steve and Me (Paperback)
This is an eye opening, heart rending true story, of a hero of our times, and the truth which came from the heart! It has added to the admiration I already had for this very brave man, who cared sooooooooo much about the living things and animals of our world. LOVELY

Steve and Me
Steve and Me by Terri Irwin (Paperback - 12 July 2008)
5.57